Reserving Tickets: Tickets can be reserved in person, by phone or online. Payment is due at the time of reservation, and can be made with cash, debit, Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- Harbourfront Theatre Box Office (902-888-2500): Open Monday-Friday, 12 PM-5 PM, and three hours prior to a performance until curtain time.
- TicketPro Toll-Free (888-311-9090): Available 7 days a week, 10 AM-11 PM
- TicketPro Online: Available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day,
Exchanges/Refunds: When permitted, exchanges may only be made up to 24 hours before a performance and an exchange fee of $3.00 including HST per ticket will be applied to all ticket exchanges. Tickets will not be exchanged on the day of or after a performance. Refunds are not permitted on theatre tickets. Consideration may be given in the instance of a sold out performance where a waiting list for tickets exists.
Service Fees: All tickets are subject to a service fee of $2.50 including HST per ticket, and a Capital Improvement Fee (CIF) of $2.00 including HST per ticket. These taxes and fees are included in advertised pricing. Unless mailing is requested, tickets will be held at the box office for pick up. Should you wish to have your tickets mailed, there is a fee of $3.00 including HST for this service.
Wheelchair Access: The Harbourfront Theatre is fully wheelchair accessible, with availability in Row T in the Centre, North and South seating sections. Please inform the box office at the time of your order if you require wheelchair seating. Contact the box office for all wheelchair seating availability and for wheelchair seating ticket purchases.
Listening Assistance: A limited number of listening assistance headsets are available at the box office on a first-come, first-served basis. A usage fee may apply.
Children & “Babes in Arms”: Children are welcome at all age-appropriate Harbourfront Theatre events when accompanied by an adult. Regardless of age, tickets must be purchased for all persons occupying a seat at Harbourfront Theatre. However, infants (children under 2) who remain on the parent’s lap are considered “babes in arms” and do not require a ticket of their own, except for select performances for young audiences and certain theatre rentals. Children must be supervised by a parent or guardian throughout the entire performance.
Fragrances and Other Reminders:
- The Harbourfront Theatre is a scent-reduced venue. In consideration of other patrons, please do not wear scented products to the theatre.
- Please be courteous of other patrons and refrain from talking during the performance, and please encourage children to do the same.
- Should you need to leave the theatre during the performance, please move toward the back of the theatre, where an usher will help you out of the theatre, and re-seat you at an appropriate break in the performance.
Late Arrivals: Our Front of House personnel will do their best to accommodate anyone arriving late for a performance. In the interest of all patrons and performers, guests arriving after curtain time will not be seated until there is a suitable break in the performance. These guests may be seated where it will not interfere with other patrons’ enjoyment of the performance.
Pagers & Cellular Phones: As a courtesy to other guests, we ask that all pagers and cellular phones be turned off in the theatre.
Cameras & Recording Devices: For copyright purposes, the use of video and audio recording devices (including cellular phones) is prohibited in the theatre. For selected performances, still photography without the use of flash may be permitted. Please inquire when purchasing your tickets.