Assistant Supervisor, Theatre Attendants
The duties of this position will relate to the provision of exceptional front of house services to our patrons during performances through personal interaction, execution of tasks and solid supervision of theatre volunteers, and to the promotion of Harbourfront Theatre and its events in the community.
Temporary full time, 35 hours per week for 8 weeks, June 27 to August 20, 2022.
Salary: $15.00 per hour
This position is part of the Canada Summer Jobs 2022 initiative. Eligible applicants must be youth between 15 and 30 years of age and legally entitled to work in Canada.
Specific tasks will include:
- serve as assistant front of house manager, overseeing guest services during performances;
- assist with supervision of theatre ushers and ticket takers;
- assist with concessions, 50/50, and merchandise sales during performances;
- coordinate staff and volunteer social functions;
- assist with production of house programmes;
- execute coordination of hospitality for visiting performing artists;
- general office errands such as purchasing and restocking supplies;
- promotional activities including poster and flyer distribution across the province.
How to apply: Please send a resume and cover letter specifying the position title.
By email: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO TELEPHONE INQUIRIES PLEASE.