Last Updated: July 19, 2021
What’s Happening at Harbourfront?
We are getting ready to reopen and celebrate our 25th Anniversary! Now, if you’ve stopped by recently, you’ve seen that our physical Box Office remains closed due to some incredible renovations!
Of course, you can always purchase show tickets and gift certificates from our website at www.harbourfronttheatre.com. You can also leave a phone message by calling our office at 902-432-3046. We will get back to you in within a few business days.
Administration Offices are open with office staff spending most business days at the theatre. It has been wonderful getting back into the building, especially with so much excitement going on!
We are also gearing up for some retraining sessions for staff and volunteers to help everyone get back into the swing of things. We encourage you to visit our website for more information on volunteering!
We are currently confirming our Fall Programming and will be announcing new shows over the next few weeks!
If you had tickets for an event in 2020 that has been postponed, then it has been rescheduled to 2021 or 2022. You can find the new dates listed below as well as our Shows Page. All ticket-holding patrons have been email with more information
- Alan Doyle: Rough Side Out (original date: April 7, 2020) – New Date: November 10, 2021 | Please Note: This event was rescheduled earlier this year from October 2020 to January 2021. We now look forward to safely experiencing this performance with you in November 2021.
- Canada’s Ballet Jörgen’s Anne of Green Gables – The Ballet™ (original date: April 9, 2020) – New Date: May 21, 2022 |
- Lunch at Allen’s (original dates: April 22, 2020; October 16, 2020) – New Date: October 24, 2021 |
- The Legendary Downchild Blues Band: 50th Anniversary Tour (original dates: April 24, 2020; October 18, 2020) – New Date: November 11, 2021 |
- ABBA Revisited (original date: May 30) – New Date: June 11, 2022 |
- North America’s #1 Tribute to Neil Diamond (original date: October 2, 2020) – New Date: September 18, 2021 |
What happens when an event I have tickets to is rescheduled?
See our FAQ page for more information on Postponed Events.
As we move towards fully reopening,
we will continue to follow guidelines as advised by Public Health.