Last Updated: October 8th, 2021
Our entire team is excited to be welcoming you back and share our love of live performances together. We are open and have a full schedule of live performance experiences waiting for you to enjoy.
Anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or advised by Public Health to self-isolate may not enter the Harbourfront Theatre.
(If you cannot attend for these reasons, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the box office at 902-888-2500 before the show for a refund.)
To attend an event, all patrons over 12 years of age must:
- have received two doses (+14 days) of an approved COVID-19 vaccine; or
- be unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine for medical reasons.
Patrons must show proof of vaccination or exemption upon entry. Along with your tickets, please bring your:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Record of vaccination or medical exemption letter (original, scan, photo, or results from an official online service). Records may be provided on paper or your phone.
(If you are unable to attend because of your vaccination status, please get in touch with the Box Office at 902-888-2500 for a refund.)
Following provincial regulations, masks must be worn in all indoor public places, except when eating or drinking while seated.
All patrons are asked to sanitize their hands upon entry.
Doing Our Part
When attending an event at the Harbourfront Theatre, you can feel comfortable knowing that we are taking measures to protect you and our community. Among the safety measures that remain in place;
-hand sanitizing stations throughout the complex
-increased cleaning and sanitizing of high-touch surfaces
-health checks for staff, volunteers and artists backstage
-mandatory mask wearing for staff and volunteers
Our Staff and Volunteers
All our staff and volunteers are fully vaccinated. Masks will continue to be worn by staff and volunteers while in the presence of audience members.
All members of our team will continue to self-assess and monitor themselves for COVID-19 symptoms.
Note: As the situation evolves, so will our policies and procedures. These policies are subject to change without notice.
If you had tickets for an event in 2020 that has been postponed, then it has been rescheduled to 2021 or 2022. You can find the new dates listed below as well as our Shows Page. All ticket-holding patrons have been email with more information
- Canada’s Ballet Jörgen’s Anne of Green Gables – The Ballet™ (original date: April 9, 2020) – New Date: May 21, 2022 |
- The Legendary Downchild Blues Band: 50th Anniversary Tour (original dates: April 24, 2020; October 18, 2020) – New Date: May 5, 2022 |
- ABBA Revisited (original date: May 30) – New Date: June 11, 2022 |
- North America’s #1 Tribute to Neil Diamond (original date: October 2, 2020) – New Date: August 30, 2022 |
- Tim & The Glory Boys: The Home Town Hoe-Down Tour (original date: November 12, 2021 – New Date: November 11, 2022
- Person of Interest (Original date November 19, 2021 – New Date -Summer 2022